HEY THERE! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
For those who don't know me, I'm Mandy! I am addicted to cupcakes, I could live in leggings, and I enjoy overusing "smilies". :)
WHY I DO PHOTOGRAPHY:
I've been a photographer since 2009. The reason I first got into photography is because I have always enjoyed being around people. One of my favorite things about being a photographer is capturing genuine moments that people share with their loved ones and preserving those emotions and memories. It makes me so happy! Whether it's families, kids, new parents with their little bundle of joy, anything! It all warms my heart.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME PERSONALLY:
I have the best little family which includes a wonderful husband (Josh), a sweet little boy (Theo), and the best pup in the world (Finn)! Josh and I have been married since 2013 and still make each other laugh every single day. We enjoy watching The Office, playing Call of Duty, and dancing in the kitchen. :) I am blessed to have his support as well as the love and support of my amazing family and friends.
A few of my core values are punctuality, honesty, kindness and reliability. I work hard to achieve these things, not only in my business, but also in my personal life. I am very compassionate and have a huge heart - especially for animals and people in need. I feel that this is largely due to being raised in church and worshiping God. Without Him, I wouldn't be where I am today. He has blessed me with so many amazing things in my life!
My goal is to take the love that I have for people combined with my passion for photography and create something beautiful for you. It brings me joy to offer the best experience topped with lots of laughs and genuine photos! I want to be more than just your photographer - I want to be your friend! Honestly, I have met some of the most wonderful people and come away with so many new friends through my photography and I'm so grateful to have them. At the end of the day, the connections I make and the people I get to help, is what makes being a photographer so important to me. I love what I do and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
A few facts about me:
- My absolute favorite movie is Beauty and The Beast (and has been since I was 5). I watch it every time I'm sick and my wedding was Beauty and The Beast themed.
- The Office is one of my favorite TV shows. Josh and I binge watch the series on repeat - I can't even tell you how many times I've watched it. (PS: You'll notice some Office references throughout my website - especially in my Wedding Collections.)
- I could literally live off of cupcakes for the rest of my life. They are my favorite food in the whole world. One of my favorite cupcake shops is SugarDumplin's in Bryant. Go check them out!
- Starbucks Salted. Caramel. Mocha. Frappuccino......... OMG!
- I have a huge heart for animals; especially dogs. They love so unconditionally and are the best friends anyone could ask for! I even offer Pet Sessions where a portion of the profits go to help animals in need.
- I started doing photography when I was in college getting my Bachelor's Degree in 2009. I completed my BA in Photography in 2011 and started my business officially in 2013.
- I am a big MLB fan and, growing up in Missouri, my favorite team has always been the St. Louis Cardinals!
- My favorite number is 8... so I will stop here. LOL. Anything else you'd like to know? Feel free to email me and I'd be happy to chat with you!
Little Rock's A-list - #5 Best Portrait Photographer (2015)
Little Rock's A-list - #4 Best Portrait Photographer (2017)
Best in Business in Saline County (2016)
Best in Business in Saline County (2017)
Best in Business in Saline County (2018)
WeddingWire Couple's Choice (2017)
Shoot and Share - Top 30% (2017)