HEY THERE! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
For those who don't know me, I'm Mandy! I am addicted to cupcakes, I could live in leggings, and I overuse "smilies". :)
WHY I DO PHOTOGRAPHY:
I've been a photographer since 2009. I got into photography because I enjoy watching people interact with one another. I love capturing all of the sweet, genuine moments they share and to be able to preserve those memories makes me so happy! Whether it's families, kids, love birds, you name it, it warms my heart. :)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME PERSONALLY:
I have the best little family that includes a wonderful husband (Josh), an adorable puppy (Finn), and a sweet baby boy (Theo)! Josh and I have been married since 2013 and still make each other laugh every single day. We enjoy watching The Office, playing Call of Duty, and dancing in the kitchen. :) I am blessed to have his support as well as the love and support of my amazing family and friends.
A few of my core values are punctuality, honesty, and reliability. I work hard to achieve these things, not only in my business, but also in my personal life. I am also a firm believer in keeping a positive and happy vibe. I am very compassionate and have a huge heart for animals and people alike. I feel that this is largely due to the fact that I'm a follower of Christ. Without Him, I wouldn't be where I am today. He has blessed me with so many amazing things in my life!
My goal is to take my passion for photography and the love that I have for others and let that shine through in my work. It brings me joy to give you the best experience ever! From giving advice on what to wear to your session to picking what photos you should print, I will be there for you! My goal is to be more than just your photographer - I want to be your friend! I have honestly met some of the most wonderful people and come away with so many new friends through my photography and I'm so grateful to have them. At the end of the day, the connections I make and the people I get to help, is what makes being a photographer so important to me. I love what I do and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
A few facts about me:
- My absolute favorite movie is Beauty and The Beast (and has been since I was 5). I watch it every time I'm sick and my wedding was even Beauty and The Beast themed.
- The Office is one of my favorite TV shows. Josh and I have watched the entire series together 4 times and are currently on our 5th time.
- I could literally live off of cupcakes for the rest of my life. They are my favorite food in the whole world. One of my favorite cupcake shops is SugarDumplin's in Bryant. Go check them out!
- Starbucks Salted. Caramel. Mocha. Frappuccino......... OMG!
- I have a huge heart for animals; espeically dogs. They love so unconditionally and are the best friends anyone could ask for! I even offer Pet Sessions where a portion of the profits go to help animals in need.
- I have a condition called Vestibular Migraines and it's been a challenge learning how to live with them since being diagnosed in 2016. But Josh is so supportive and helps me to cope.
- I started doing photography when I was in college for my Bachelor's Degree in 2009. I completed my BA in Photography in 2011 and started my business officially in 2013.
- I am a big MLB fan. My favorite team is the St. Louis Cardinals - I'm from St. Louis, so they've always been my team.
- My favorite number is 8... so I will stop there. LOL. Anything else you'd like to know? Feel free to email me and I'd be happy to share!
Little Rock's A-list - #5 Best Portrait Photographer (2015)
Little Rock's A-list - #4 Best Portrait Photographer (2017)
Best in Business in Saline County (2016)
Best in Business in Saline County (2017)
Best in Business in Saline County (2018)
WeddingWire Couple's Choice (2017)
Shoot and Share - Top 30% (2017)